Grand Sierra Construction Inc.
Grand Sierra Construction Inc. is a premier commercial and civil construction company, offering rewarding trade employment opportunities. With a focus on safety, and the aim of delivering a pinnacle product to our clients, Grand Sierra elevates the careers of the tradespeople we employ.
We employ craftworkers in the following disciplines for our projects in Edmonton and Northern Alberta.
- Carpenters and apprentice carpenters
- Formfitters – experienced workers who have knowledge of concrete formwork
- Equipment operators
- Craft labourers
- Concrete finishers – journeymen and apprentices
Grand Sierra recruits field personnel of all levels, including journeyman and individuals new to a trade who aspire to achieve their journeyman accreditation through an apprenticeship program. We support the Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) that employs high-school students working towards their first-year hours in a trade. Our ideal candidates will support a strong safety culture and will continually strive to perform high-quality work in the safest manner possible.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package, including RRSPs
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Training and development programs
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Involvement in diverse projects in the Edmonton area
How To Apply
By email email@example.com